Welcome to Seniors Corner! In this space you will find out what is going on in our community regarding programs and initiatives aimed at our senior population, including monthly reports from our Age-Friendly Committee.
Please check back often as we update information on an on-going basis.
If you would like to know more about what the Age-Friendly committee is up to, please reach out! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Friendly Committee Updates
Government of NB Resources and Links
- The New Brunswick Dementia Friendly Initiative, in collaboration with Dr. Gary Irwin-Kenyon, are offering a series of virtual Tai Chi classes. We invite you to join […]
- Outdoor exercise structures can be found in many communities across the country. These structures are free to use, available at any time of day, and are versatile […]
- The New Brunswick Dementia Friendly Initiative, in collaboration with the Alzheimer Society of New Brunswick, is hosting additional education sessions on communication next week. An English […]
- Could you or a loved one benefit from the Band-Frail Program? Be sure to contact email@example.com or 458-7034 for information on how to participate!
- Looking for an opportunity to get outdoors and enjoy the sun? Try a free Zoomers on the Go exercise session on May 30th!