Welcome to Seniors Corner! In this space, you will find out what is going on in our community regarding programs and initiatives, aimed at our senior population. This includes monthly reports from our Age-Friendly Committee.
Please check back often as we update information on an on-going basis.
If you would like to know more about what the Age-Friendly committee is up to, please reach out! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Friendly Committee Updates
Government of NB Resources and Links
- “Urban / Rural Rides is a registered charity powered by volunteers created in response to an ever-growing need in our rural communities for safe, affordable, reliable […]
- Classes will be held @ Hanwell Place, every Tuesday and Thursday, 12pm -1pm. Classes will start Tuesday, September 13th. Some classes may vary, due to event […]
- The New Brunswick Dementia Friendly Initiative, in collaboration with Dr. Gary Irwin-Kenyon, are offering a series of virtual Tai Chi classes. We invite you to join […]
- Outdoor exercise structures can be found in many communities across the country. These structures are free to use, available at any time of day, and are versatile […]
- The New Brunswick Dementia Friendly Initiative, in collaboration with the Alzheimer Society of New Brunswick, is hosting additional education sessions on communication next week. An English […]