Welcome to Seniors Corner! In this space you will find out what is going on in our community regarding programs and initiatives aimed at our senior population, including monthly reports from our Age-Friendly Committee.
Please check back often as we update information on an on-going basis.
If you would like to know more about what the Age-Friendly committee is up to, please reach out! You can email us at email@example.com.
Age Friendly Committee Updates
Government of NB Resources and Links
- Zoomers on the Go is a free, peer-led exercise program for adults aged 50+ and it is currently offered online and will start being offered in […]
- Seniors can face many difficulties as they grow older. Canada Safety Council provides safety tips to help in the aging process, and what seniors can do […]
- Below, you’ll find a PDF questionnaire form to fill out, “Seniors’ Interests in Hanwell“. If you are a senior resident of Hanwell, please take a moment […]
- Social Development has released two new guides that offer older adults and caregivers information and helpful tips to help cope with COVID-19. The two guides contain […]
- We are excited to share “Tablets for Seniors” with our senior citizen community! Through the New Horizons for Seniors program by the Government of Canada grant, […]