How to speak at Council or Committee meetings:
(all meetings are open to the public, however due to COVID-19, if public wishes to attend in person, please let the Clerk know prior to coming so that social distancing protocols will be met – we are not encouraging “drop ins” during this time. Alternately, the public may attend “virtually” via WebEx – contact the Clerk for details.)
- Contact the Clerk no later than 3 days before the close of the Agenda (ten days before the meeting)
- Your name
- The organization you represent
- Your street address & phone number
- The issue you wish to address
- The relevant background information
- How many people will be speaking — 2 permitted for delegations of more than 5 (ten minutes will be allotted for each speaker)
Let us know the preferred date for your appearance.
Final approval for all applications is decided by the Mayor.